A condominium apartment which is also called condo, is the form of a real property or housing tenure where a part of the property is owned by an individual where the other facilities like- exterior, hallway, elevator, heating system etc. are executed under certain legal rights which are associated with both individual and joined owners.
In Singapore it is very expensive to buy or rent a house. Because, the price of real estate and housing properties are increasing always and so is the house rent. Comparing to these, living in a condo is very much affordable. Besides, condos come in perfect size with modern facilities and both basic and luxury amenities which make life much more safer, sound, simpler and luxurious. No matter if you are buying or renting a condo you always need to design the interior in way that suits your way of living as well as makes your condo look beautiful. Interior decoration depends a lot on the techniques then costly furniture. For this reason condominium interior design is important for making your condo look nice.
Here are the 5 tips you should know for a modern condo interior design in Singapore:
1. Maximizing the space- Regular condo unit comes with a limited floor unit. There are bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms available but no extra storage space for what you will have to use your things wisely so that you can make the things in a way that will save space of your condo.
2. Multipurpose furniture- Try keeping your furniture to a limited level. Do not go for buying unnecessary furniture for every single thing. Instead of this you should go for buying multipurpose furniture that can be used for more than one purpose. This way you can keep your furniture to limited level and that will help you saving space in the condo.
3. Make the look of your condo stylish- No one wants anything more than a stylish look in their house. It doesn’t matter whether it is a condo or not. In a condo, to give it a stylish look you should add your imagination to it with themes which you can create with wallpapers and other cool stuffs. You can add modern, classical or any type of theme you want.
4. Try using mirrors and glasses- As a condo got limited space if there is not enough light in the condo it will look gutsy. For this reason you should try using glasses and mirrors as much as possible. As these reflects you condo will have more lights inside and also the reflection would create an optical illusion to the condo which will make it look bigger. You should also use glossy white tiles while flooring your condo that will also give more reflective quality.
5. Expert’s idea- Take help from an interior design expert. As new materials are being invented every day an interior decoration expert can give you the best idea on how you can make your condo look best. With the help of the designer you can have tips as per your budget plan as well.
The above are the tips you should be following while you are designing your condo in Singapore.